- Malpractice Insurance Requirements
- Licensing Requirements for Physicians
- Licensing Requirements for Physician Assistants
Forms: All Colorado Medical applications and forms for Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Anesthesiologist Assistants are available below:
- Physician Applications and Forms
- Physician Assistant Applications and Forms
- Anesthesiologist Assistant Applications and Forms
- Distinguished Foreign Teaching Physician Applications and Forms
Communication from the Division: The Division of Professions and Occupations' primary communication is via email. Please be sure to include your current email address on your application to receive important information about your application status and process.
License Expiration Bump Period for New Applicants: All new applicants who are issued a license within 120 days of the upcoming renewal expiration date will be issued a license with the next expiration date.
License Renewal Information:
- All Physician and Physician Pro Bono licenses expire on April 30 of odd-numbered years.
- All Physician Training licenses expire on August 31, 2019, are good for three years, and can only renew once (for a total of six years).
- All Physician Assistant licenses expire on January 31 of even-numbered years.
- All Anesthesiologist Assistant licenses expire on January 31 of even-numbered years.
- View your expiration date on your online account. Please note that renewals open approximately six weeks prior to the expiration date.