Veterinarian (VET) and Academic Veterinarian (AV) Applications
- Veterinarian - Original License by Examination and Endorsement (Apply Online)
- Veterinarian - Reinstate Expired License (Apply Online)
- Veterinarian - Reactivate Inactive License
- Veterinarian - Change Status to Inactive
Academic Veterinarian (AV) Applications
- Academic Veterinarian - Original License (Apply Online)
- Academic Veterinarian - Reinstate Expired License (Apply Online)
Veterinary Technician Applications
- Veterinary Technician Registration (Apply Online)
Veterinary Technician Provisional Applications
Communication from the Division: The Division of Professions and Occupations' primary communication is via email. Please be sure to include your current email address on your application to receive important information about your application status and process.
License Expiration Bump Period for New Applicants: All new applicants who are issued a license within 120 days of the upcoming renewal expiration date will be issued a license with the next expiration date.
License Renewal Information: All Colorado Veterinarian licenses expire on October 31 of even-numbered years. View your expiration date on your online account. Please note that renewals open approximately six weeks prior to the expiration date.