Occupational Therapist (OT) Applications
- Occupational Therapist - Original License (Apply Online)
- Occupational Therapist - Reinstate Expired License (Apply Online)
- Occupational Therapist - Reactivate Inactive License
- Occupational Therapist - Change Status to Inactive
- Occupational Therapist - Endorsement Verification of Practice
Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) Applications
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - Original License (Apply Online)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - Reinstate Expired License (Apply Online)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - Reactivate Inactive License
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - Change Status to Inactive
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - Endorsement Verification of Practice
Communication from the Division: The Division of Professions and Occupations' primary communication is via email. Please be sure to include your current email address on your application to receive important information about your application status and process.
License Expiration Bump Period for New Applicants: All new applicants who are issued a license within 120 days of the upcoming renewal expiration date will be issued a license with the next expiration date.
License Renewal Information: All Occupational Therapist and Occupational Therapy Assistant licenses expire on December 31 of even-numbered years. View your expiration date on your online account. Please note that renewals open approximately six weeks prior to the expiration date.