Optometrist (OPT) and Optometrist Volunteer (OPV) Applications
- Optometrist - Original License by Exam or Endorsement (Apply Online)
- Optometrist - Reinstate Expired License (Apply Online)
- Optometrist - Reactivate Inactive License
- Optometrist - Change Status to Inactive
- Optometrist Volunteer - Original License (Apply Online)
Communication from the Division: The Division of Professions and Occupations' primary communication is via email. Please be sure to include your current email address on your application to receive important information about your application status and process.
License Expiration Bump Period for New Applicants: All new applicants who are issued a license within 120 days of the upcoming renewal expiration date will be issued a license with the next expiration date.
License Renewal Information: All Optometrist licenses expire on March 31 of odd-numbered years. View your expiration date on your online account. Please note that renewals open approximately six weeks prior to the expiration date.