NOTICE: Education Equivalency Review
DORA/DPO is no longer accepting/processing Education Equivalency Review packets for any of the Mental Health Professions. Colorado DORA/DPO has contracted with the Center for Credentialing &, Education (CCE) to do all education equivalency review/evaluations for LPC, MFT, PSY, and Addiction Counselors. Visit the CCE website at http://www.cce-global.org/.
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and LPC Candidate (LPCC) Applications
Please note that you must hold a current, equivalent license in another state to apply for licensure by endorsement.
- Licensed Professional Counselor - Original License by Examination and Endorsement (Apply Online)
- Licensed Professional Counselor - Reinstate Expired License (Apply Online)
- Licensed Professional Counselor - Reactivate Inactive License
- Licensed Professional Counselor - Change Status to Inactive
- Professional Counselor Candidate - Temporary Permit (Apply Online)
Provisional Licensed Professional Counselor (LPP) Applications