Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)Applications and Forms
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Original Certification by Examination and Endorsement (Apply Online)
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Reinstate Expired Certification (Apply Online)
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Reactivate Inactive Certification
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Change Status to Inactive
- Provisional Speech-Language Pathologist - Certification (Apply Online)
Communication from the Division: The Division of Professions and Occupations' primary communication is via email. Please be sure to include your current email address on your application to receive important information about your application status and process.
License Expiration Bump Period for New Applicants: All new applicants who are issued a license within 120 days of the upcoming renewal expiration date will be issued a license with the next expiration date.
License Renewal Information: All ColoradoSpeech-Language Pathologistlicenses expire on November 30 every year. View your expiration date on your online account. Please note that renewals open approximately six weeks prior to the expiration date.